Monday 25 April 2016

April 2016 Skin Care Routine...

I absolutely love having clean, fresh and clear skin. So today I'll be running through my skin care routine which is what I do before I go to bed and also what I do when I wake up in the morning. All of these products I've found work my skin wonders and I thought I'd share them with you!!













So this all starts when I'm in the shower. Firstly, I go in with my Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash. This is just to get rid of any dead, dry skin to make it really soft and smooth. All I do is wet my face and apply this on my forehead, nose and chin and leave for about 2 minutes, then just wash it off. I then apply the Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub onto my already wet face. This effectively unclogs pores and gets rid of blackheads (if you use everyday) and any dirt that may be on your face, leaving you with clean skin. I do the same routine as the exfoliating wash but leave it on for about 3-4 minutes. This can start to sting but I tend to persevere with it because it actually feels like its doing my skin some good.

Next, when I get out of the shower, I dry my face and moisturise. The writing on the front is in Spanish because I got it from Spain but I'll try and translate it as best I can. It's from a brand called Deliplus and it says 'Por sus propiedades hidratantes, calmantes y reparadoras, protege y evita le sequedad cutanea dejando la piel suave' which translates to 'For its moisturizing, soothing and restorative properties, it protects and prevents skin from dryness leaving the skin soft.' Which I 100000% agree with!! 1) It smells AMAZING, like Aloe Vera and 2) It makes my skin feel so fresh and clean, it is absorbs into the skin so quickly too so you don't have to wait around for ages with sticky skin. I've also found that my makeup lasts longer while using this and I think its down to the Glycerin because it binds products to the skin. I apply this on my face every night and morning; it keeps my skin healthy and moisturised like a dream!












I then use 2 Clinique products. Firstly, the Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream which I find leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and fresh when I wake up. Then I go in with my Clinique Repairwear Anti-Gravity Eye Cream. I apply this underneath my eyes before I go to bed and, since using this, I've noticed that my under eyes seem much more awake and brightened in the morning!


Just to hydrate my lips, I use my Vaseline lip treatment in Aloe Vera which is the green one. This is because I get really chapped lips (especially in winter) so lip treatments are basically my bestfriend.




So...there it is! I hope you enjoyed reading about how I take care of my skin. Follow my blog to keep updated! Also, to get e-mail updates of when I post, type your e-mail into the bar at the top of my page. Hope you have a lovely day form wherever you are in the world!

Follow me on instagram too... bathedindark




No comments:

Post a Comment